I had so much fun planning this party for my little wild one! To have all our friends and family there to celebrate his life was so special, and it is a day I will never forget.
I love you, my little wild thing. ❤
For those of you asking, here’s where I found the items I purchased for Levi’s party:
- ONE Banner (I cut off ribbons to simplify)
- ONE Wooden Crown
- Wild ONE Shirt
- ONE Balloon
- ONE Wood Slice Cake Topper
- Twig “1” Cake Topper
- Wooden Animal Cake Toppers: These were Ostheimer wooden animal figures. To my knowledge, they don’t make them anymore, but they can often be found by searching on Etsy (where I found them) and Ebay.
- Wooden Plates
- Wooden Silverware
- Birch Tree Straws
- White Cups
- Welcome Sign
- Woodland Animal Cookie/Sandwich Cutters and These
- White Tablecloths (I have used these over and over since!)
- Bubble Favors (spray painted white + modge podge for labels)
- Hedgehog Dessert (dipped in melted chocolate + rolled in chopped pecans)
- Wood Cake Stands: These were DIY projects. We found large stumps and thicker branches in some of our neighbors brush piles. With a little bit of sanding, some wood glue, and a single screw in each one for added stability, we had almost-free cake stands!
- Acorn Desserts: These were Hershey Kisses, Vanilla Wafers, and mini toffee kisses stuck together with a little bit of melted chocolate. Super easy!
- Bear Claws: These were brownie mix, thickened up to act more like cookies (we googled a recipe for this), and the claws were almond slivers.
This post includes affiliate links. I only include links to items I personally love.